Your state leader has taken the time to bring to attention various and important information about the political and cultural things going on in your state. Visit this section often to see the latest news from the front line. And if you have not already done so, visit the Consent Declaration page and join the many who have signed the petition by clicking here.
Doug Wade leads the Great State of Ohio
In addition to being the Ohio Representative for Restore Liberty, Doug Wade runs a social media and video network, PureSocial.
America was built upon a foundation of fundamental rights that include freedom of religion, due process of law, freedom of assembly and free speech. The latter is under attack by technology giants that are focused on censorship of conservative viewpoints. Recognizing this, Doug Wade spearheaded the launch of PureSocial, a social media network that gives control of news content into the hands of the people.
“The credibility of the mainstream press is at an all-time low. Today we are being bombarded with mass amounts of information online, through television, movies, news and magazines,” Wade said. “You only have so much time in the day to get up to speed on what’s important to you, so why sift through post after post of nonsense and fake news, when you just want the truth?
“Our policy is that everyone has a voice, those on the left, those on the right and everyone in-between,” Wade added. “Everyone’s voice will be heard through the power of the vote with our Crowdscore™ rating system, creating accountability, fostering diversity of thought and keeping our communications open and free.”
A Dayton native who now lives in Sugarcreek Township, Wade graduated from Meadowdale High School, earned a college degree in visual communication and has worked for advertising agencies in design, illustration, marketing, and web design and development.
In 2020, he launched PureSocial, which had been in development for three years.
“We are blessed to be able to disseminate the information that big tech seeks to suppress from the American public,” Wade said. “It is important for everyone to do what they can, according to their skills, to fight against the suppression that we now see in this country.”
Most Pressing Issues in Ohio
Special Election August 8
Issue 1 asks voters if Ohio should “Require that any proposed amendment to the Constitution of the State of Ohio (by the General Assembly or by Citizen-led ballot initiative) receive the approval of at least 60 percent of eligible voters voting on the proposed amendment.”
The intention of the “ballot initiative” process was to have Ohioans amend their own Constitution. Unfortunately, in recent years, we have seen big money interests from outside of Ohio use the ballot initiative process in off-year elections to change the Constitution to benefit their self-interests. The question begs to be asked, “Should interests from outside of Ohio be able to change the Ohio Constitution?”
The Ohio Reproductive Rights Amendment – an end to Chivalry and Parental Rights in Ohio
If enough petitions are gathered – the Reproductive Rights Ballot Initiative will be up for consideration on November 7th. We need as many pro-life Christians to show up as possible and vote just in case the forces of evil are successful.
We are facing a critical challenge with the Reproductive Rights Ballot Initiative, which poses a grave threat to our conservative values, parental rights, and the well-being of our children. We implore pastors, as faithful shepherds, to rally your congregations and take a stand against this harmful amendment that expands abortion, strips away parental decision-making, and perpetuates the erosion of our moral foundations.
And if you have not already done so, visit the Consent Declaration page and join the many who have signed the petition by clicking here.
Ohio Political News
- Over 300 COVID-Era Medical Papers Retracted Due to Scientific Errors, Ethics ConcernsOver 330 different medical research papers have been retracted in the aftermath of the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic, due to either research errors or ethical problems. As reported by the Daily Caller, the watchdog group Retraction Watch documented the retractions in a recent report, which noted that most of the papers in question were published in smaller […]
- Suspected Chinese Spies Posing as Tourists Are Trying to Infiltrate U.S. Military Bases: ReportChinese nationals attempted to gain access to U.S. military bases in Alaska, posing as tourists to carry out suspected spying operations, USA Today reported, citing officials and servicemembers. In some cases, visitors from China seem to have mistakenly entered some of the numerous U.S. military installations in the northernmost state, officials told USA Today. However, other attempts […]
- Illegal Aliens Throwing Parties in NYC HotelsIn New York City, illegal aliens who are currently being housed in former hotels have been throwing wild parties during their stays, according to a former employee of one such facility. According to the Washington Free Beacon, the former Row NYC Hotel employee, Carlos Arellano, said that “every day, we find about 10 kids alone in […]
- Commentary: Combating the Censorship Industrial ComplexIt’s been nearly six months since the first installment of the Twitter Files — the journalistic effort by Matt Taibbi, Michael Shellenberger, Bari Weiss, Lee Fang, and many others to expose the myriad channels by which the U.S government cooperated with Twitter on content moderation and censorship — was first published. Twitter Files One, perhaps the […]
- Private Americans Patrol the Smuggler-Blighted Border Badlands of ArizonaAs blazing sunlight ebbs to a star-studded sky along the U.S.-Mexico border, members of the Arizona Border Recon group peer through field glasses at a trio of men on the southern side in camouflage fatigues and carrying pistols and AK-47s. The men, almost certainly members of Sinaloa cartel factions, are using their own binoculars to […]
- Bud Light Shells Out $200,000 to LGBT Business Organization amid Dylan Mulvaney Backlash, Cratering SalesBud Light is making a $200,000 donation to the National LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) to support “economic opportunities and advancements for LGBTQ+ Americans,” according to a press release from its parent company Anheuser-Busch. The company suffered significant losses after many Americans began a boycott of Bud Light earlier this month, after the brand created a special beer can […]
- Commentary: America and the Future of GlobalismIf globalization is the economic integration of nations in a world where technology has all but erased once formidable barriers to long-distance communication and transportation, globalism is its cultural and ideological counterpart. In theory, the same dynamics might apply. As economies merge, cultures merge as well. As we move deeper into the 21st century, a […]
- Commentary: Chick-fil-A’s Woke Turn Signals Larger Problem of DEI in Corporate AmericaChick-fil-A apparently has joined the cultural revolution. Social media was buzzing on Tuesday about Chick-fil-A Inc. announcing the hiring of a vice president of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The post Commentary: Chick-fil-A’s Woke Turn Signals Larger Problem of DEI in Corporate America appeared first on The Ohio Star.
- Ohio Congressman Warren Davidson Declines 2024 U.S. Senate RunA potential GOP contender to run for U.S. Senate against Ohio Democratic U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) in 2024 declined to run for the seat. U.S. Representative Warren Davidson (R-OH-08) informed supporters on Tuesday that instead of pursuing the U.S. Senate seat held by Brown he will run for reelection to the U.S. House of […]
- Analysis: The State School Choice in the U.S.As the school year ends and legislative sessions adjourn, Chalkboard updated its review of which legislatures nationwide are implementing school choice measures that provide education options for students and their families and which states have removed them. Several states across the country have recently adopted legislation that would allow students to attend any school of […]